Posted on 14 May 2021, Closing date: 30 June 2021
- Company: The Cadogan Arms
- Location: United Kingdom, Chelsea, London
- Contract: Full time
- Start Date: 14 May 2021
The Barback at The Cadogan Arms will assist Bartenders with the general day to day running of the Bar, cleaning glasses, replenishing stock, ensure bar areas are clean and tidy and manage the efficiency and functionality of the drinks cellar.
- Assist with opening and closing the bar, completing relevant checklists and adhering to SOPs.
- Carry out bar mise en place.
- Support bartenders in service.
- Ensure perishables are labelled with use by date.
- Operate glass wash machines. Ensure glassware is well polished and replenished.
- Replenish stock before, during and after service. Using best stock practises to ensure smooth services.
- Assist the Bartenders were necessary to ensure the highest standards of guest service.
- Accurately record bar wastage.
- Ensure the bar and bar equipment are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure the cellar is stocked and kept clean at all times.
- Attend briefings, meetings and training sessions.
- Follow relevant checklists and adhere to SOPs.
- Understand and follow allergens best practice and regulations.
- Adhere to all relevant food safety and health and safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to licensing laws.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage offerings.
- Report low stock, health and safety issues and faulty equipment to the bar manager.
- Good time-management.
- Works well in a team.
- Pride in appearance.
- Proactive in learning about food, beverage and wine.
- Warm and professional in communicating with guests.
- Constantly strive to improve personal and professional development.
This role pays £9.50 per hour, with also 50% discount off at JKS Restaurants.
ABOUT THE CADOGAN ARMS
July 2021 will see the long-awaited re-opening of Chelsea institution The Cadogan Arms. The public house will be restored to its former glory with an ambitious renovation that pays homage to two centuries spent serving the local community.
Dominic Jacobs of The Running Horse Mayfair spearheads the project as Managing Director having raised capital from a number of private investors, including Jyotin, Karam and Sunaina Sethi, founders of JKS Restaurants.
Drawing from a wealth of experience in the pub and bar sector Dominic and his team will create a food and drinks offering that celebrates the revival of community driven hospitality as locals look to their neighbourhoods for post-lockdown comfort.
James Knappett of two Michelin-star Kitchen Table in London’s Fitzrovia, will oversee the menu as Culinary Director drawing inspiration from his first-hand experience of growing up in pubs. He will work alongside Executive Chef Alex Harper, whose time spent at both The Ledbury and The Harwood Arms is sure to cement the public house’s food offering as one of London’s most celebrated with best-in-class British produce. Drinks at The Cadogan Arms will showcase exclusive beers, cask and craft ales alongside an extensive wine list and contemporary cocktails.
Apply now: at email@example.com