Posted on 15 May 2021, Closing date: 30 June 2021
- Company: The Cadogan Arms
- Location: United Kingdom, Chelsea, London
- Contract: Full time
- Start Date: 15 May 2021
The Bartender role at The Cadogan Arms will work the bar confidently and professionally, ensuring a high level of customer service is met throughout.
- Open and close the bar.
- Ensure drinks are made correctly, in a timely manner and run drinks where possible to ensure a speedy delivery to tables.
- Ensure quality and consistency of drinks and service.
- Communicate with guests confidently and professionally.
- Take a proactive approach to customer service, pre-empting guests needs.
- Communicate with Front of House effectively to ensure service is smooth.
- Prepare batch cocktails, following recipes accurately.
- Ensure wastage is accurately recorded.
- Carry out bar mise-en-place.
- Replenish stock before, during and after service. Using best stock practises to ensure smooth services.
- Take food orders.
- Accurate use of EPOS to place orders and charge customers.
- Ensure the cellar is stocked and kept clean at all times.
- Ensure bar and bar equipment are kept clean and tidy.
- Receive and check deliveries.
- Support the senior bar team with stock-taking.
- Attend briefings, meetings and training sessions.
- Complete online trainings and tests. Working your way through the development scale.
- Train bar backs and support senior team with inducting new bartenders.
- Pre-emp service needs and delegate tasks to bar backs to ensure no delays in service
- Operate glass wash machines, ensure glassware is well polished and replenished.
- Follow relevant checklists and adhere to SOPs.
- Understand and follow allergens best practice and regulations.
- Adhere to all relevant food safety and health and safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to licencing laws.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage offerings.
- Report low stock, health and safety issues and faulty equipment to Bar Manager.
- Good time-management.
- Works well in a team.
- Pride in appearance.
- Proactive in learning about food, beverage and wine.
- Warm and professional in communicating with guests.
- Constantly strive to improve personal and professional development.
This role pays £11 to £12 per hour, with also 50% discount off at JKS Restaurants.
ABOUT THE CADOGAN ARMS
July 2021 will see the long-awaited re-opening of Chelsea institution The Cadogan Arms. The public house will be restored to its former glory with an ambitious renovation that pays homage to two centuries spent serving the local community.
Dominic Jacobs of The Running Horse Mayfair spearheads the project as Managing Director having raised capital from a number of private investors, including Jyotin, Karam and Sunaina Sethi, founders of JKS Restaurants.
Drawing from a wealth of experience in the pub and bar sector Dominic and his team will create a food and drinks offering that celebrates the revival of community driven hospitality as locals look to their neighbourhoods for post-lockdown comfort.
James Knappett of two Michelin-star Kitchen Table in London’s Fitzrovia, will oversee the menu as Culinary Director drawing inspiration from his first-hand experience of growing up in pubs. He will work alongside Executive Chef Alex Harper, whose time spent at both The Ledbury and The Harwood Arms is sure to cement the public house’s food offering as one of London’s most celebrated with best-in-class British produce. Drinks at The Cadogan Arms will showcase exclusive beers, cask and craft ales alongside an extensive wine list and contemporary cocktails.
Apply now: at email@example.com