Advocacy Manager Role
Posted on 28 June 2021, Closing date: 30 July 2021
- Company: Italicus
- Location: United Kingdom, London
- Contract: Full time
- Hours: N/A
- Start Date: 1 July 2021
Key Purpose of the Role:
As part of the ITALICUS Brand Family, you embody and serve as the face of ITALICUS Rosolio with PR and the on-trade and display tremendous, expert knowledge of the Aperitivo category. You will serve as an extension of the sales and marketing teams to increase and elevate brand awareness, through key influential programs and be visible at national trade events, both in the on and off-trade channels.
With an innovator mentality you are the visible image and face of our brand through consumer, trade, and digital channels. Working in collaboration with the Brand Team, you will play a critical role in spreading the brand message and developing long-lasting relationships with consumers, on-trade personnel, and distributor partners.
Redefine brand building:
Our purpose for ITALICUS is to activate innovation while providing our industry with a brand that supports them and a product they can trust. We want you to help us help our brand do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that the industry will never forget and will want to share with others. To make all that great work happen takes a lot of coordination and organization behind the scenes.
The head of advocacy and sales role is based in London with the opportunities to travel throughout the world. Hospitality experience is essential.
This position will have a dotted line directly to the Founder and CEO, Giuseppe Gallo.
- Deliver the growth of the brands within advocacy and engagement KPI’s
- Deliver trade and consumer advocacy, distribution, and rate of sale KPI’s by utilizing key sales tools
- Develop and deliver best-in-class training, events, drinks development and PR.
- Deliver in conjunction with the marketing team activation events with specific customers.
- Deliver brand in hand KPI experiences and promote the development of brand advocates amongst key trade influencers (60%) and target consumers (40%)
- Deliver engaging digital content for advocacy trade and consumer-facing, in association with PR and marketing team
Standards of performance:
- Ensure achievement of all weekly/monthly/annual objectives through the management of the team.
- Identify and action individual training requirements for team and feedback general training needs
- Produce a compelling report on a monthly basis of activities completed and key things forthcoming
- Identify, capitalise on and feedback opportunities to develop brand sales nationally and regionally
- Establish and capitalise on relationships with designated customer contacts
- Collate and feedback competitor intelligence
- Manage budget effectively on the SAM system
- All other reasonable duties as required
- Monitor all social media accounts adhering to company policy
Italian speaking will be a bonus
Apply now: Giuseppe Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org