Participate in Martini Racing Ciclismo 2019 and benefit from the world’s largest bartending cycling community. Register here.
In order for you to enter the MARTINI RACING CICLISMO Program you must...
- Work as a bartender or hospitality professional at the time you enter this program
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time that you enter the program
- Work within a bar in a participating markets geographical location as follows: Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, The Netherlands, Spain, The United Kingdom or The United States.
- Be medically fit, and your physical condition must be adequate to participate safely in the program and all exercises and activities linked to it**.
- Work within a bar which has permanent availability of one or more of the following variants from the MARTINI vermouth range:
- MARTINI Riserva Speciale Bitter
- MARTINI Riserva Speciale Ambrato
- MARTINI Riserva Speciale Rubino
- Or one of the core* MARTINI range where the MARTINI Riserva Speciale range is not available in the participating market.
* The qualifying ‘core’ MARTINI Range consists of: MARTINI ROSSO, MARTINI BIANCO, MARTINI EXTRA DRY, MARTINI ROSATO & MARTINI FIERO.
** Please ensure you seek medical guidance and consult your physician or other healthcare provider before engaging in the MARTINI RACING CICLISMO program and starting a new exercise program.
- The Program is not intended for consumers. Nevertheless, should a candidate participant or a participant be considered for any reason a consumer by mandatory laws or regulations, then nothing in the Terms and Conditions and in the resulting agreement is intended to avoid the application of such mandatory laws or regulations;
- Employees of any Bacardi Group Company or of any distributor appointed by any Bacardi Group Company, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parent, siblings, and children) are not eligible to win or participate in any incentive-based mechanic related to this program.