How to enter
To enter your concept, please click on this link to email Joe Wild with the following information:
- Full name and date of birth (including your partner if applying as a duo)
- Country of residence and nationality
- Email address and telephone number (and website, if applicable)
- Title and summary of the project
- A maximum of 500 words describing your project
- Declaration of intellectual property and independence from other sources of funding
- You are welcome to include photos, sketches and graphics, or a short film (max. 3 mins).
Closing date for entries is 31 August 2018. With the exciting potential to get your concept off the ground, what's stopping you? You could be one of the 10 competitors flying out to Mexico fighting for that $50,000 that will bring your idea to life.
Entries may be in English, Spanish or the local language of the Olmeca market.
Before entering, please read the competition terms and conditions which can be found here.
Olmeca Altos Plata
100% agave blanco tequila bottled without ageing and made from agave roasted in traditional Mampostería' masonry ovens and from a blend of two distillates:
Olmeca Altos Reposado
100% agave reposado tequila aged 8-10 months in ex-bourbon casks and made from agave roasted in traditional Mampostería' masonry ovens and from a blend
Olmeca Altos Añejo
Released in May 2016, Olmeca Altos Añejo is made with 100% agave harvested in the highlands of Los Altos and then aged in oak casks for 18 months.