Καλωσήλθατε στις αγγελίες εργασίας του Difford's Guide. Εάν είστε επαγγελματίας του χώρου και αναζητάτε κάποια θέση εργασίας, είστε στο σωστό σημείο..
Εάν αναζητάτε προσωπικό τότε - καταχωρήστε το αίτημά σας και θα έρθουμε σε επαφή μαζί σας.
Cask Liquid Marketing are looking for a drinks industry professional to help run both their sales, and marketing teams. The successful candidate will report directly to the Board and the joint Managing Directors, Stuart Ekins and Richard Herbert. This is a role with an attractive salary, bonus, and package, as well as a structured career progression.
Experience and skill sets required:
• Entrepreneurial with a dynamic personality
• Strong team leadership skills
• Genuine passion for the drinks industry
• Deep understanding of all drink categories
• Proven track record in both sales and marketing
• Networked – well-connected across all on-trade channels
• Commercially aware with good budgetary skills
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Have developed and delivered creative brand marketing activations
• Excel in digital marketing - social, web, SEO
• Great attention to detail in all areas of business – planning, reporting, analysis
• Flexible approach with a strong work ethic
Salary: great package based on relevant experience
Start Date: Immediate
Red Cocktail Bar is situated overlooking the stunning Guernsey Marina of St Peter Port. The bar and terrace sit above the Michelin recommended restaurant Red and form part of the small, very busy group of restaurants, Red, Rosso and Tinto, all in the same neighbourhood.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, compassionate and passionate bar manager to manage our 60 person cocktail bar, along with our 4 person bartender team, original and classic cocktail list and incredible selection of spirits and wines.
Full WSET training is available, along with a very good salary plus tips and excellent accommodation. Please see www.red.gg for full menus and pictures or look at our Facebook page Red Grill House.
Please apply with full CV.
Data Collector Required
Position – Flexible, part-time - Mon – Sun
Location – London – South West
Salary - £9/hr After a successful training period this will raise to £10.50.
Training - 6weeks- 2 months depending on experience
Who are we?
Barmetrix is a Hospitality Consultancy business based in London. We support bars and restaurants in all aspects of operations, one of which is inventory control. Using software to delve into the detail and produce stock reports that pinpoint problems to enable us to support management teams to come up with creative solutions to maximise their bottom line.
When Barmetrix is assigned we help track client’s food and beverage inventory, within a few weeks they see an immediate return on their investment. We have trained some of the best in the business and our results are proven time and time again in over a hundred venues across the South East.
We need a Data Collector to join our team of Stock Taking Account Managers
We need a problem solver, a solution seeker, a details person who is computer literate and likes an early morning! You will be assisting an Account Manager in accumulating data using our bespoke software and aiding with the administration of reports. This is a great position for someone who may want to move away from working late nights in bars/venues, who may have some experience with in house stock taking (full training will be given).
This is a starter position with Barmetrix that incorporates a full training plan to develop our Data Collectors into Account Managers of the future.
Please send your C.V. with cover email explaining why you’d like to join our team email@example.com
We are looking for a cocktail focused Bar supervisor or Bar manager to join the team at Barsmith.
The venue specialises in Home made infusions which forms the backbone to their signature cocktail menu.
The company has various venues in central London and offers a great development program for talented bartenders wanting to progress in the industry.
Our brand Ambassador will be responsible for building a sustainable business, promote the excellence and uniqueness of our champagne with outstanding service in the UK, with a particular focus on London and other key major urban areas, supporting our distributor, its workforce and network of customers.
BUSINESS AND BRAND DEVELOPMENT
- Build brand awareness and advocacy for a portfolio of high-end French champagne amongst the trade and consumers.
- Work with UK sales teams to secure listings in identified accounts and agree promotional activities to drive visibility and activation.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key accounts (both On and Off sales) & industry people in collaboration with UK sales team (trend building accounts, mixologists, press, agents and sales reps).
- Survey competitive activity & pricing, inform internal team of all markets activities.
- Develop and execute marketing events and campaigns.
BRAND EDUCATION AND ADVOCACY
- Conduct tastings / education, key accounts on & off trade, groups of target consumers, opinion leaders and press.
- Provide inspirational training and tastings on the brand to trade and consumers to convey brand attributes and key selling points.
- Broad knowledge of London hospitality and key cities in UK.
- Develop and promote specialty cocktails for customers in accounts.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
- Implement corporate brand marketing strategy by driving and developing social media technologies in close relationship with UK sales team, PR and digital agency.
- Help define list of monthly events and/or trendy high-end on trade outlets for PR/digital agency to invite influencers/bloggers/journalists, and to generate relevant digital content
- Attend trade shows as a spokesperson
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with champagne brand, Luxury Goods or spirits beverage/hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales, communications or hospitality is a plus.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
• Be at least 21 years old
• Be responsible, high energy, proactive, outgoing and reliable
• Display good communication skills
• Work well with others, team spirit
• Be organized and Goal oriented: planning and crisp and regular reporting are part of the position
• Knowledge of Wine and Spirits, Mixology (WSET diploma a plus)
• Have Passion for the Hospitality business
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Willingness to learn
• Have the ability to travel to the UK and France
• Have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Good presentation
• Flexible with working hours
• Proficient with Microsoft office (excel, powerpoint, etc.) or equivalent
• Bilingual English/French will be a plus
We are seeking a passionate cocktail bartender/ mixologist looking to develop further to join our team in our busy, buzzy steakhouse style restaurant & cocktail bar in Twickenham.
TW2 Bar & Grill, located on Twickenham Green, is an independently owned modern style steakhouse restaurant and cocktail bar serving high quality fresh food, cocktails and good wines in a contemporary environment. For further information visit our TW2 website.
Only applicants with previous experience in similar roles in restaurants or bars will be considered. The ideal candidate will have a passion for great quality food & drinks, delivering a fantastic personal customer experience, be an excellent communicator, give good attention to detail and have the ability to create a vibrant & fun atmosphere.
This is a full time role however part time roles will also be considered with good wage level & share of gratuities commensurate with experience.
There is great potential to develop within a small & energetic team looking to push the boundaries every day plus the opportunity to be creative and develop new cocktails and drinks.
If this sounds like the job for you please email your CV with a small covering letter about what you want from your next job and your current salary details.
Previous experience of bar tending for more than 1 year preferably with knowledge of cocktail making & creation.