Καλωσήλθατε στις αγγελίες εργασίας του Difford's Guide. Εάν είστε επαγγελματίας του χώρου και αναζητάτε κάποια θέση εργασίας, είστε στο σωστό σημείο..
Εάν αναζητάτε προσωπικό τότε - καταχωρήστε το αίτημά σας και θα έρθουμε σε επαφή μαζί σας.
Disrepute is an intimate members’ bar and cocktail lounge in the heart of Soho. Inspired by the rich history Soho in the 50s and early 60s and by the past incarnations of the venue itself, we offer our guests a mix of classical and modern thinking when it comes to our drinks and style of service.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and technically adept cocktail bartender who wants to work in a small creative team, delivering drinks to a consistently high standard and contribute to the development of the drinks programme. Your guest care should also be impeccable.
This is a full-time role, offering very competitive rates of pay and excellent levels of service charge.
If you’re passionate about drinks and want to join a team looking to do something special in the industry, please send your CV and short cover letter
BRAND: French Premium Spirit portfolio
COMPANY HIRING: Boutique Brands Ltd, under the responsibility of BB Management Team
Our brand Ambassador will be responsible for building a sustaining business, promote the Excellence and uniqueness of our craft spirits with outstanding service in the UK, with a particular focus on London, supporting our distributor, its workforce and network of customers.
Business and Brand development
- Build brand awareness and advocacy for a portfolio of high-end French Spirits amongst the trade and consumers.
- Work with UK sales teams to secure listings in identified accounts and agree promotional activities to drive visibility and activation.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key accounts (both On and Off sales) & industry people in collaboration with UK sales team (trend building accounts, mixologists, press, agents and sales reps).
- Survey competitive activity & pricing, inform internal team of all markets activities.
- Develop and execute marketing events and campaigns.
Brand Education & Advocacy
- Conduct tastings / education, key accounts on & off trade, groups of target consumers, opinion leaders and press.
- Provide inspirational training and tastings on the brands to trade and consumers to convey brand attributes and key selling points.
- Broad knowledge of London hospitality and key cities in UK.
- Develop and promote specialty cocktails for customers in accounts.
Marketing & Communication
- Implement corporate brand marketing strategy by driving and developing social media technologies in close relationship with UK sales team, PR and digital agency.
- Help define list of monthly events and/or trendy high-end on trade outlets for PR/digital agency to invite influencers/bloggers/journalists, and to generate relevant digital content
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with premium Spirits brands, Luxury Goods or beverage / hospitality industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, sales, communications or hospitality is a plus.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
• Be at least 21 years old
• Be responsible, high energy, proactive, outgoing and reliable
• Work well with others, team spirit
• Be organized and Goal oriented: planning, crisp and regular reporting are part of the position
• Knowledge of Wine and Spirits, Mixology
• Have Passion for the Hospitality business
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Willingness to learn
• Have the ability to travel to the UK and France
• Have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Good presentation
• Flexible with working hours
• Bilingual English/French will be a plus
214 Bermondsey is a gin & cocktail bar based on Bermondsey Street, London.
We’re looking for someone who can showcase their skills and match our enthusiasm for drinks, service & of course gin!
We pride ourselves on our interaction with our customers, so a very good command of the English language & being well presented are an absolute must, along with a minimum of 1 year cocktail bartending experience.
You’ll be surrounded by really talented & experienced bartenders & there is great scope for growth, as this is a company that will expand & therefore one in which to build a career.
In return you’ll be rewarded with very good pay, a supportive & friendly working environment, staff meals & a generous staff discount.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Amathus Drinks PLC is an independent family owned, London based, national drinks distributor and specialist retailer, with centres in London, Avonmouth and Coventry. Established in 1978, Amathus employs over two hundred staff.
In addition to supplying an extensive and comprehensive range of well-known and global brands, Amathus prides itself on its developed portfolio of exclusive agency brands. The portfolio has been developed to reflect products of provenance and distinction, that are best in class, often unique and sourced from all corners of the world. Amathus offers a composite range of wines, spirits, beers and minerals, offering nationwide delivery with our own modern fleet.
Store Manager – Premium Drinks
Our stores are situated in enviable locations in Soho, Knightsbridge, City and Shoreditch, soon to be joined by prime sites on the South Coast of England and further afield.
As an Amathus store manager, your focus will be on coaching, monitoring and developing your team to exceed potential, as well as, championing customer service to exceed customer expectations and drive the business forward to constantly deliver brand excellence.
You will be selling a diverse selection of premium brands, with a focus on our exclusive agency portfolio. Our store managers need to be able to engage with enthusiasts about the 3,000 lines they carry, and yet have the welcoming and infectious personality that will pull newcomers into our world of exceptional brands.
Skills required for the role:
- Proactive and positive attitude
- A real passion for and diverse knowledge of premium wines and spirits, as well as beers
- Desired WSET qualified, minimum Level 3 or equivalent
- Degree level or equivalent
- Referenced career to date in retail
- Experience of or a proven readiness for management of retail teams is essential
- Your knowledge, energy and professionalism will be the foundations of long-term customer relationships
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
Salary is competitive for all posts; OTE designed to reward. If you are interested in applying for these roles, please email your CV and a covering letter (stating the role in the subject line)
We’re looking for an experienced hospitality professional to lead our bar team at night. Someone who has extensive experience on the floor and behind the bar, and who is equally comfortable in both areas.
The Michelberger is a modern family business and our bar is at the heart of our hotel. All products – from the booze to the cake to the housemade tea blends – have been individually selected and come from independent family run businesses. We serve hotel guests and locals alike, and we’re looking for someone to oversee the evening shift and lead our international team.
The position requires the ability to expertly create cocktails, as well as to jump into service when required. English is the main language spoken in the bar, however a reasonable level of German is highly beneficial. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in a senior bar position who has excellent leadership skills and a passion for this industry.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career, and who will enjoy working in an open space for creativity and development.
Background Bars, the team behind the award winning pop up event ‘Night Tales’ is looking for some professional and enthusiastic people to join the team. With a number of confirmed projects launching in the coming months, Background Bars are looking to build on its current team as they prepare for their 5 year expansion plans.
Solid previous experience is required. When applying please identify the position you are applying for by using the job reference above the job description. Please email all applications to email@example.com.
Rates of pay are very competitive. Fun and lifestyle factor is also high.
We hope to hear from YOU!
Ref: HEAD BARTENDER (Location Central London and East London)
As head bar tender, you’ll be responsible for a team of people ranging from 3 – 10 people, therefore you’ll need to exhibit strong delegation and management skills. The job will entail the following elements:
• Working closely with the venue manager to make sure the event is delivered on time, to budget and to the client’s requirements
• To have full knowledge of drinks and be confident in relaying your product knowledge to customers.
• Must be flexible with schedule, able to work a variety of days as required.
• Have a standards and quality driven management style with excellent communication skills.
• Strong food and beverage management experience
• Able to self-manage and be self-disciplined
• Structured and approachable people management skills
• Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of events/bar operation and stock management with a focus on standards and safe working.
• Great rapport builder/ multi-client liaison focus
Ref: COCKTAIL BAR STAFF (Location Central London and East London)
• To have full knowledge of drinks and be confident in relaying your product knowledge to customers.
• To contribute to the wow factor to all guest experiences by providing thoughtful and individual service with clever and unexpected touches.
• Provide a good, quality service at speed.
• Manage all requests for drinks and work happily with the Front of House team.
• Keep up with Health and Safety standards.
• Work with Head Bartender to create new drinks and source ingredients
• Work closely with the other members of the bar team to ensure the efficient running of the venue.
Purl in London is a 1920's underground speakeasy in the heart of Marylebone, serving up theatrical and experimental cocktails.
We are small, independent bar, open in 2010 in Marylebone. Super busy, open 6 days a week.
We are looking for creative mind that can add to Purl's cocktails new ideas! We have opening for full time cocktail bartender.
If you are interested, please write few words about yourself
Each of our restaurants delivers a distinctly different experience, from Bone Daddies’ ramen to Flesh & Buns’ sushi & steamed buns and Shackfuyu’s Kare Pane & Kinako French Toast: Bone Daddies specialises in beautifully crafted, Japanese-inspired food that tastes great.
Having opened 7 restaurants (5 Bone Daddies, Flesh & Buns, Shackfuyu) since 2012 we plan to continue our growth at a steady pace.
Each restaurant offers its own unique variety of in-house made cocktails as well as an extensive list of Sake.
Due to our expansion, we are now looking for a Full Time Groups Bar Manager/Multi Unit Bar Manager to help oversee all the sites.
- Developing new drinks/cocktails to compliment the variety of dishes within each existing restaurant as well as creating/suggesting new drinks for sites/brands
- Overseeing all stock control within the sites, with the support of the managers & bartenders
- Sourcing fresh produce and drinks when required as well as building & maintaining relationships with current & future suppliers
- Assisting the team with controlling COS
- Training new bartenders within each site and ensuring ongoing training and development
- Assisting with recruitment of bartenders for all sites
- Knows how to work hard but still have fun
- Passionate about delivering high standards at all times
- Experienced in overseeing numerous sites with various degrees of turnover
- Proven ability to drive/improve drinks GP
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experienced in training new staff and maintaining a strong relationship
- Willing to learn about Japanese culture, food, drinks & ingredients to fully embed yourself into the brand
- Experience using FNB shop/fourth hospitality would be an advantage but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary + performance related bonus, meals & drinks on shift as well as a variety of company benefits (pension, staff party, incentives)
Only applicants who are able to prove they are legally allowed to live and work in the UK will be considered.
Senior Sales Exec - Food and Drink Festivals (London based)
Up to £32K + very healthy uncapped Commission scheme (OTE 47K)
Do you love festivals and seasonal events? Do you want to utilise your media sales/ telesales experience to sell sponsorship and stand package for some of London’s most loved festivals, events and attractions?
My client is a global sports and entertainment business. They own, operate and manage a number of arts and entertainment events across the UK and Internationally. This role is going to be focused on a portfolio of food and drink/Culinary seasonal festivals. They are looking for a commercially focused candidate to help maximise all potential revenue for their designated shows, in particular, their consumer food and drink events.
To join them as a Senior Sales Exec they are looking for someone who is comfortable and experienced in high pace and high volume selling – ideally, this will be from a culinary background, although all consumer events experience will be considered. The role will be at least 60% new business, so it essential that you are comfortable sourcing your own leads and contributing ideas to develop the event –read industry press, exploit knowledge to spot new opportunities.
So, if you’re confident, articulate, commercially focused and want to be selling sponsorship and stand packages for some of the world’s premium events, please apply.