Welcome to the Difford's Guide job board. If you're an industry professional looking for a new position this is the place to come.
If you are recruiting talented professionals then post your job with us - Submit a job vacancy today and we'll be in touch.
The Bars Manager at the O2 Apollo Manchester will oversee all aspects of the bars operation working in tandem with the FOH, event management and sales and marketing teams, reporting directly to the General Manager.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
- To oversee all aspects of the bars operation.
- To act as a licensee at the venue when required. To act as duty manager, overseeing all operational and licensable activities.
- To oversee and be responsible for the day to day management of the bars operation at the Venue.
- To be accountable for all bar stock within the Venue.
- To be accountable for all financial and budgetary matters within the bars departments control at the Venue, including the reconciliation of all monies from the - bars.
- To act as the liaison with any visiting organisations in connection with the operation of the bars department e.g. brewery reps and ensure such information is passed to the General Manager.
- To ensure the smooth running and maximisation of bar while minimising all relevant costs under the control or responsibility of the bars department.
- To ensure regular monthly stock takes are undertaken and such results communicated to the company
- To ensure the accurate and timely production and dissemination of show bar reports.
- To recruit, train and develop bar staff with a first class customer service attitude.
- To undertake any other duties that from time to time may be deemed reasonable.
- Personal Licence holder – applicants without will not be considered
- Duty management experience in club or live music venue
- Line management of full & part time staff.
- Management of contractors
- Administration and familiar with Excel & Office.
- Finance and cash handling.
- Full understanding of cellar management.
- Knowledge of stocktaking procedures.
- Understanding of H&S.
- Knowledge of stock and ordering.
- Able to work flexible and unsocial hours including nights, weekends, bank holidays, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Good communicator.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to manage situations with tact and diplomacy
- Enthusiastic about live music and clubs
- Shows confidence in dealing with wide ranging types of situations
- Able to maximise the sales opportunities offered by different audiences.
The Napoleon Hotel are looking for a full time bartender to join their
The Role would be working across both The Devil's Darling & Sack Bar with potential to be involved in various other aspects of the wider Fluid-Movement company further down the line (BlackRock, Worship Street Whistling Shop, Whisky Me, Aske Stephenson), so plenty of room to learn, grow & ultimately move up.
Pay is competitive at £9 p/h plus service charge & tips, with paid trainings (and lots of them) and plenty of growth coming up in the company it's a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Experience is helpful but being professional, motivated and ultimately an all round nice person is far more important. Please send over c.vs & cover letters & emotional declarations of love to Hello@Napoleon-Hotel.com.
Luke's Cocktailbar is a small and intimate cocktail bar located on Curacao in the Caribbean. Aiming to serve the island's freshest and most delicious cocktails, paired with matching service.
Open 6 days a week, from 4 PM till 1 AM, Luke's Cocktailbar provides a trendy and cozy living room for cocktail lovers and industry professionals.
We are looking for an all-round Manager of Luke's Cocktailbar, completely in charge of the operation. From controlling all management aspects to being the face of the bar.
Please take a look at our social media channels: https://www.instagram.com/lukescocktails/
We are offering an attractive salary and the possibility to participate in the business, if interested. The duration of the contract would be min. 6 months and is open to discuss.
Please send me your resume, including your motivation if you are interested to spend the coming winter months in the sun!