Mini Ouzo

Your rating has been registered. Thank you!

product image

alc./vol:
40%

Proof:
80°

Vintage:
Non-vintage

Aged:
No age statement

Category: Greek ouzo

Product of: Product of Greece Greece


In 1967, seventeen family ouzo producers agreed to join forces to form Mytilene Distilleries to make and sell a brand of ouzo, ‘Mini’. In 1996 Pernod Ricard purchased 95% of the company, leaving just 5% in the hands of the 17 founder families. Epom is now one of the largest ouzo distillers in Greece Read more

Review and Tasting

Sampled before 1st May 2011

Appearance

Crystal clear. Louches with addition of water to turn milky grey-white.

Aroma

Clean liquorice nose with hint of cardamom.

Taste

Dryish liquorice palate with hard to place, almost bitter, spicy notes.

Aftertaste

Aniseed over rides liquorice on the finish.

Further product information

Closure: Screw / Stelvin cap

More about Mini Ouzo

×
  • Welcome to
  • Receive updates packed with drinks, bars and cocktails content
  • Please confirm you are over 21 years old and enter your email
  • No thanks, continue to diffordsguide.com
CSS revision 5d841bc