Pernod Ricard Group
Not generally accessible
+44 (0)1807 510 244
Grantown On Spey,
Inaugurated in 1960, Tormore Distillery is named after the Gaelic 'Torra Mhòir', meaning 'big hill' after its mountainous location in the heart of the Speyside region on the edge of the Cairngorms National Park. The distillery was designed by the neoclassic architect, Sir Albert Richardson and features stone balconies, a copper roof and musical clock.
Tormore Distillery sources its water from the Achvochkie Burn, which flows past the distillery on its way to meet the River Spey about a mile away to the North West.