Políticas del visitante:
Por lo general no se puede acceder
20 rue d'Houdeng,
St Feuillien is named after a 7th century Irish monk who travelled to Belgium to preach, but in 655, while journeying through what was then forest and is now the town of Le Roeulx, Feuillien was beheaded and subsequently martyred. A chapel was erected on the spot, developing to become the Abbey of Prémontrés in 1125, later turning into the Abbaye St-Feuillien du Roeulx.
The Friat family opened their brewery in 1873 eponymously naming it ‘Brasserie Friart’. Just over 100 years later in 1977 it closed to reopen as Brasserie St. Feuillien 11 years later in 1988. It remains under the control of the Friat family and in recent years its beers has found support from many influential plaudits.