41. Gin Sour - 22nd in 202o, 39th place in 2019, this was a new entry at 49th place in 2018 and narrowly outside the top 100 in 2017.
42. Americano - up from 46th place in 2020, 53rd in 2019, 43rd in 2018, 47th in 2017 and 55th in 2016.
43. Hand Grenade - the New Orleans party cocktail was a new entry in 2018 at 45th place but has now fallen from its height at 17th place in 2019 and 38th in 2020.
44. Fluffy Duck - up from 52nd place in 2020 when this was a new entry.
45. Mexican Mule - summer 2016 saw the Mule climb in popularity when variations such as this tequila-based mule knocked the vodka-based version back. 35th place in 2020, 25th in 2019, and 14th place in 2018.
46. Tequila Sunrise - a new entry at 80th place in 2020.
47. Shaft - up from 62nd place in 2020 when this was a new entry.
48. Southside - 50th place in 2020 and 49th in 2019 but previously a consistent performer in the mid-30s and down from 37th place in 2018.
49. Hemingway Special - down from 47th in 2020.
50. Sex On The Beach - new entry!
51. Snowball - this UK Christmas favourite is down from 21st place in 2019 and even higher in preceding years.
52. Old Cuban - 54th place in 2020, 40th in 2019, and 47th in 2018.
53. Jägerbomb - a new entry at 77th place in 2020.
54. Rum Sour - 40th place in 2020, 88th in 2019 when this was a new entry.
55. Moscow Mule - new entry!
56. Sazerac - this New Orleans classic was at 82nd place in 2020, 58th in 2019, 59th in 2018, 46th in 2017, and 21st in 2016.
57. Martinez - a new entry at 72nd place in 2020.
58. Caipirinha - the National drink of Brazil was at 44th place in 2020, 91st in 2019, and 86th in 2018. Has not hit its 38th place in 2016 when it was helped by the Rio Summer Olympics that year.
59. Breakfast Martini - this 1990s marmalade cocktail is down 1 place from 2020, was at 50th in 2019, and is well down from its mid-30s position from 2016 through to 2018.
60. Hanky Panky - 76th place in 2020, 56th in 2019 and 2018, and 52nd in 2017.