41. Aqua Velva - a new entry. Blue drinks are back.
42. French 76 - a new entry at 41st place during 2018, this vodka-based version has risen well ahead of the more traditional gin based French 75.
43. Boulevardier - down from 38th place during 2018 and 37th in 2017.
44. Sex on the Beach - up from its new entry position of 91st place during 2018.
45. Vodka Sour - up from 61st place during 2018 and 91st place in 2017.
46. Vesper - a new entry.
47. Fitzgerald - up from 50th place during 2018 and 81st place in 2017 this gin-based cocktail by Dale DeGroff continues to rise.
48. Jungle Bird - a new entry from narrowly outside the top 100 during 2018.
49. Blood & Sand - up from 53rd place in 2018 to just miss its 48th 2017 place.
50. Breakfast Martini - pretty static in the mid-30s position from 2016 through to 2018 when it was at 36th place.
51. Southside - previously another consistent performer in the mid-30s over the past few years and down from 37th place in 2018.
52. White Negroni - static at 52nd place from 2018 but down from 43rd place in 2017.
53. Americano - down from 43rd place during 2018 and 47th place in 2017 but up from 55th place in 2016.
54. Spritz - back in 2018 there were a number of Spritz cocktails competing for places on this list with my own Palma Violet Spritz the 79th most viewed cocktail that year, but it's the Aperol Spritz which has proved enduring.
55. Missionary's Downfall - 60th place during 2018, 57th place in 2017 and 80th place in 2016.
56. Hanky Panky - static at 56th place from 2018 but down from 52nd place in 2017.
57. Zombie - 32nd place in 2018, but up from 59th in 2017 and 69th in 2016.
58. Sazerac - up one place from 59th during 2018, but it's down from 46th place in 2017 and 21st place in 2016.
59. Brooklyn - down from 51st place during 2018 and 40th place in 2017.
60. Brandy Crusta - down from 44th place during 2018 and 45th in 2017.