41. Aqua Velva - static at 41st place since 2019 when this was a new entry proving that blue drinks are back.
42. Cosmopolitan - down from 31st place in 2019, 29th in 2018 and 32nd in 2017.
43. Whiskey Sour - down from 25th place in 2019 but not far from its former 39th in 2018, 49th in 2017, and still way up from 89th place in 2016.
44. Caipirinha - the National drink of Brazil is up from 91st place in 2019 and 86th in 2018 but has not yet returned to its 38th place in 2016, helped by the Rio Summer Olympics that year.
45. Jungle Bird - up 3 places from 2019 when this was a new entry from narrowly outside the top 100 during 2018.
46. Americano - up from 53rd place in 2019, the refreshing red aperitivo was 43rd in 2018, 47th in 2017 and 55th in 2016.
47. Hemingway Special - the most popular classic Daiquiri serve.
48. Scotch Sour - one of 2020's big risers, up from 94th place in 2019 when this was a new entry.
49. Daiquiri - close behind the Hemingway.
50. Southside - up one place from 2019 but previously a consistent performer in the mid-30s and down from 37th place in 2018.
51. Boulevardier - down from 43rd place in 2019, 38th in 2018 and 37th in 2017.
52. Fluffy Duck - new entry.
53. Lemon-Lime & Bitters - massively popular in Australia the LLB is up from 77th place in 2019 when this was a new entry.
54. Old Cuban - down from 40th place in 2019 and 47th place in 2018.
55. Limoncello Spritz - down from 24th in 2019, this cocktail was a new entry at 35th during 2018.
56. Dry Martini - there are numerous styles and ratios of Dry Martini so perhaps spreading the love and page views.
57. Eastern Standard - up from 80th place in 2019 when this Soho House staple was a new entry.
58. Breakfast Martini - this 1990s marmalade cocktail is down 8 places from 2019 but well down from its mid-30s position from 2016 through to 2018.
59. French 76 - down from 42nd place this vodka-based French 75 was a new entry at 41st place during 2018.
60. Trinidad Sour - this bitters heavy cocktail was 26th place in 2019 and 34th during 2018.