41 - 60
41. Manhattan - even with combined Perfect and Sweet serves the Manhattan is down from 7th place in 2021. It was 34th place in 2020 and 12th in 2019.
42. Mezcal Margarita - mezcal-based cocktails dramatically grew in popularity during 2022. This one up from 70th place in 2021 and a new entry at 79th place in 2020.
43. Trinidad Sour - this bitters heavy cocktail was at 79th place in 2021, 60th in 2020, 26th in 2019, and 34th in 2018.
44. Slow Comfortable Screw Against The Wall - while bars strive to write highfalutin menus with sophisticated drinks made using house-made ingredients, it would appear many consumers are looking for something a lot more basic. This was our 37th most visited cocktail in 2021, 26th in 2020, 9th in 2019, 11th during 2018, 10th during 2017, 12th in 2016 and 15th in 2015.
45. Tommy's Margarita - the most popular of the many Margarita riffs.
46. Fitzgerald - this gin-based cocktail by Dale DeGroff was in 81st place in 2021, 82nd in 2020, 47th in 2019, 50th in 2018, and 81st in 2017.
47. Sazerac - this New Orleans classic was at 56th place in 2021, 82nd in 2020, 58th in 2019, 59th in 2018, 46th in 2017, and 21st in 2016.
48. Vodka Sour - 78th place in 2021, 71st in 2020, 45th in 2019, 61st in 2018, 91st in 2017.
49. Zombie - 28th place in 2021, 30th in 2020, 57th in 2019, 32nd in 2018, 59th in 2017, and 69th in 2016.
50. Mexican Mule - summer 2016 saw the Mule climb in popularity when variations such as this tequila-based mule knocked the vodka-based version back. The Mexican Mule was 45th place in 2021, 35th in 2020, 25th in 2019, and 14th place in 2018.
51. Old Fashioned - 18th place in 2021, 39th in 2020, 30th in 2019 and 2018, and 10th in 2017.
52. Negroni Sbagliato - A new entry in 2022.
53. Cosmopolitan - a fall from 10th place in 2021, 42nd in 2020, 31st in 2019, 29th in 2018, and 32nd in 2017.
54. Hand Grenade - the New Orleans party cocktail was a new entry in 2018 at 45th place but continues to fall from its height at 17th place in 2019, 38th in 2020, and 43rd in 2021.
55. San Francisco - 83rd place in 2021, 63rd in 2020, 33rd in 2019, this was a new entry at 42nd place in 2018.
56. Mojito - the Mojito fell out of favour and during 2015 it became the 76th most viewed cocktail on Difford's Guide. However, in 2016 it recovered to 49th place and continued to gain in 2017 to end up 44th most viewed, then 33rd place in 2018. In 2019 it crashed back to 70th place but staged a dramatic recovery to 18th in 2020, and 25th in 2021. Looks like it's on the wane again.
57. Maple Old-Fashioned - 74th place in 2021 and a new entry at 97th place in 2020.
58. Rum Sour - 54th place in 2021, 40th in 2020, 88th in 2019 when this was a new entry.
59. Long Island Iced Tea - down from 29th place in 2021, 7th in 2020, 22nd in 2019, 31st in 2018, 44th in 2017, but still up from its 85th place in 2016.
60. Hemingway Special - down from 49th place in 2021 and 47th in 2020.