Domaine Prieur Brunet

Address

25 rue de Narosse
Santenay-Le-Haut
21590
France

Status: Operational

Established: 1804

Owner: Family owned

Capacity: Not supplied

Visitor Policy: Not generally accessible

Tel: +33 (0)3 80 20 60 56

Domaine Prieur-Brunet comprises more than 20 hectares, spread across the six main wine villages of the Côte de Beaune.

Claude and Jean Prieur, the sons of winemaker Martin Prieur, jointly acquired what was previously named Domaine du Château Perruchot à Santenay on 11 March 1804. Only Jean Prieur had children and the estate has since passed through successive generations of his decedents. The Brunet part of the Domaine’s name was added in 1955 when Guy Prieur married Elisabeth Brunet.