Words by: Difford's Guide
The London Sake Fair is being held in London on Tuesday 18th October.
Fifteen sake breweries from across Japan will be on hand to present their unique sake to trade professionals.
The Baglioni Hotel in London is the venue for the first annual London Sake Fair.
Fifteen sake breweries from across Japan are coming together to showcase their craft in what is a rare opportunity outside of Japan to be immersed in the world of sake.
The breweries at the event are:
• Umenoyado Sake Brewery (Nara Prefecture)
• Kobe Shushinkan Sake Brewery (Hyogo Prefecture)
• Bunraku Sake Brewery (Saitama Prefecture)
• Kawatsuru Sake Brewery (Kagawa Prefecture)
• Tosatsuru Sake Brewery (Kochi Prefecture)
• Tsukasabotan Sake Brewery (Kochi Prefecture)
• Arimitsu Sake Brewery (Kochi Prefecture)
• Hamakawa Shoten Brewery (Kochi Prefecture)
• Mutemuka Brewery (Kochi Prefecture)
• Tosa Brewing Company (Kochi Prefecture)
• Senjyo Sake Brewery (Nagano Prefecture)
• Toshimaya Sake Brewery (Nagano Prefecture)
• Yukawa Sake Brewery (Nagano Prefecture)
• Kunimare Sake Brewery (Hokkaido Prefecture)
• Kinmon Akita Sake Brewery (Akita Prefecture)
Visitors will also be invited to participate in workshops, including how the Umami of sake can be matched with food, with Federica Zanghirella, the Vice President of the UK Sommelier Association, and a sake cocktail demonstration will be hosted by Daniel Pavey from the Gallery Cocktail Bar.
Register now at London Sake Fair
Please note - this is a strictly trade event.
Learn more about sake and how it's made