Words by: Sammy Hemmings
The hotly-anticipated first edition of the Roma Bar Show kicks off at the Palazzo Dei Congressi on Monday 23rd September 2019.
The Roma Bar Show launches in Rome's EUR district between 23rd and 24th September 2019. The show is exclusive to the food and beverage industry and invites professionals from across the globe to come along and participate in the show's exciting programme.
From masterclasses and seminars to tastings and cocktail competitions, guests will find an inspiring line-up of events as well as a selection of street food, cocktails, coffee and beer on offer. One cocktail in particular to take centre stage is the Negroni. This year marks the Italian classic's 100th anniversary so expect celebrations during the show.
You can purchase your tickets for the Roma Bar Show here.
The Roma Bar Show will welcome international speakers from across the globe during the two-day event. Here are some of the highlights:
• Cocktail trends and innovation with Simone Caporale and Marian Beke.
• "Sugar Cane" with Ian Burrell and Luca Gargano.
• Wellbeing and moderation with Camille Vidal of La Maison Wellness and Roberta Mariani, Martini global brand ambassador.
• American Cocktail Culture with Jim Meehan and Francesco Lafranconi.
• Hotel bars in the 21st century with Pietro Collina from NoMad NYC and Davide Segat from the London Edition.
• The Italian grand finale of The Vero Bartender.
• The finish line of La Classica 2019, Martini Racing Ciclismo's cycling event.
The show will also be hosting themed areas. The Gin Area brings together a diverse array of gin brands. Mexico Village will showcase agave spirits, such as tequila and mezcal, while celebrating the country's traditions. Guests can also delve into the Mexican-style cocktail bar welcoming guest bartenders from around the world to go behind the stick. The Terrazza del Palazzo dei Congressi will offer a spectacular view of the city while celebrating the Italian aperitif and sprezzatura with events focused on amaro, vermouth and bitters.
Find out more details at RomaBarShow.com.