Champagne Taittinger


Champagne Taittinger

Status: Not supplied

Established: Not supplied

Visitor Policy: Not generally accessible

Tel: Not supplied

The House of Forneaux, as Taittinger’s predecessor was called, originated in 1734 and was one of the first Champagne houses. Pierre-Charles Taittinger acquired the house in 1932 and the splendid La Marquetterie chateau
in 1934.

Welcome to Difford's Guide

All editorial and photography on this website is copyright protected

© Odd Firm of Sin 2024