Taittinger Prestige Rose Champagne

product image

alc./vol:
12%

Proof:
24°

Vintage:
Non-vintage

Aged:
No age statement

Closure: Champagne/cork & muselet wire cage


Taittinger Prestige Rose A blend of 45% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 25% Pinot Meunier. Some 85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine with the remaining 15% Pinot Noir from Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys vinified as a red wine, which gives this cuvée its distinctive colour. The wine is cellar-aged for three years.
Product #: 2650 4.5 stars, based on 1 reviews Rating from 1.0 to 5 £38.85 In stock! Order now!

Buy direct from The Whisky Exchange

A blend of 45% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 25% Pinot Meunier. Some 85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine with the remaining 15% Pinot Noir from Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys vinified as a red wine, which gives this cuvée its distinctive colour. The wine is cellar-aged for three years.

Review and Tasting

Sampled on 28/05/2012

Appearance

Clear, salmon pink with small persistent bubbles.

Aroma

Red forest fruit with tinned strawberries and strawberry pavlova.

Taste

Off dry, raspberry, strawberry, black cherry and blackcurrant with balancing citrus acidity and buttery biscuity base.

Aftertaste

Strawberries and raspberries with lingering tart black berries and unsalted butter. One for those who like their champagne on the fruity side.

Further product information

Barcode UPC: 3016570006844

More about Taittinger Prestige Rose

×
  • Welcome to
  • Receive updates packed with drinks, bars and cocktails content
  • Please confirm you are over 21 years old and enter your email
  • No thanks, continue to diffordsguide.com
CSS revision 68bce92