Status Closed & demolished Established: 1938 Owner: Not supplied Capacity: 1.3 million litres Visitor Policy: Not generally accessible Tel: Not supplied
Inverleven single malt whisky distillery was built in 1938 using red brick construction within the grounds of Dumbarton grain distillery complex, also completed the same year. It was built by Hiram Walker to make fillings for their recently acquired Ballantine’s blends.
Castle Street Dumbarton United Kingdom
Inverleven was never released as a single malt by the distillery’s owners but independent bottlings are available.