Just one week left to register! Imbibe Live - the UK's leading drinks industry event - is returning to London on Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th July 2022 at Olympia Grand Hall.
Tickets available here.
Imbibe Live is the show for anyone who buys, sells or serves drinks, and this year will welcome visitors from across the on and off-trade with a diverse and innovative mix of over 140 exhibitors, partners, tastings and masterclasses. Almost half of the exhibitors you would never have seen at the event before such as Devil's Botany, House Coren, Aztec Rum, Two Brooks and Hotel Chocolat to name just a few.
This is an opportunity to discover and sample top-quality beverage brands and the latest products to market, take advantage of invaluable networking opportunities and immerse yourself in the masterclass programme curated by leading industry figures.
Visitors can attend the masterclasses at no additional charge, and sessions include:
- Laura Willoughby 'Drinks for everyone. How alcohol free is a priority for your customers'
- Ian Burrell 'The Top 10 Bartender's Myths about Rum'
- Jane Peyton 'Bigging up Beer! Why improving your venue's beer offering is good for business'
- Gabe Cook 'Blurring Boundaries: Innovating Cider'
- Aleesha Hansel 'Discover untapped wine regions and the female winemakers that are making them shine'
- Lorraine Copes 'The emergence of Black-owned drinks brands'
Some of the industry's most influential leaders will debate the most significant topics affecting the drinks industry today on the 'Industry Matters' stage. Miles Beale, Chief Executive, WSTA will be discussing the impacts of alcohol duty and Kate Nicholls, CEO of UKHospitality will be taking part in a panel alongside Greg Mangham, CEO and Founder of Only A Pavement Away talking about how to recruit and retain great talent.
Visitor registration for Imbibe Live is now open. Tickets cost £15 which covers access to the event on both 4th and 5th July. A portion of the profits from ticket sales is being donated to Imbibe Live's two partner charities for 2022 - The Drinks Trust and Only A Pavement Away – organisations which support those working in the drinks and wider hospitality communities.
For further information visit the Imbibe Live website.