Visitor Policy: Not generally accessible
Tel: +1 905 468 4678
Website: View website
Address: 290 John Street East, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0 Canada
Established in 1927, by Andrew Peller a Hungarian who immigrated to Canada to pursue his dream of building a wine business in Canada. He planted his first vineyards in British Columbia's Okanagan Valley. It was his son Joe who purchased the winery in Ontario in the spring of 1969.