Visitors welcome throughout the year
+44 (0)1258 452 141
Blandford St. Mary,
Established in 1777 when Charles Hall, a Dorset farmer, founded a brewery in the Dorset village of Ansty to provide beer to troops stationed on the south coast. Sixty years later, his son Robert made his nephew, Edward Woodhouse, a partner so the brewery became Hall & Woodhouse.
The brewery sells its Badger branded bottle beers through retailers across the UK and through its own estate of over 200 pubs across South England.
Hall & Woodhouse is owned by the seventh generation of the Woodhouse family, with Mark Woodhouse and Anthony Woodhouse running the company on behalf of the family.