What is the Pinnacle Guide
Words by The Pinnacle Guide founders
The first Round Table was an introduction to The Pinnacle Guide and The Consultancy Phase. Here are the main things you need to know:
The Pinnacle Guide is:
- A brand new 1, 2 & 3 PIN recognition system for the world's best bars.
- Something that currently does not exist within the drinks industry.
- Designed to sit seamlessly alongside all existing bar recognition and ranking systems.
The consultancy phase is:
- An in-depth six month consultation (started March 2022) with the industry, to ensure the final system for The Pinnacle Guide is both fair and relevant across all territories and all styles of bars.
- An industry-wide open-invitation to a series of round table discussions, via Zoom.
- An opportunity to have one-on-one conversations with the founders.
- An open and transparent process throughout.
- A chance for your voice and views to be heard.
The pins are:
- Limitless - any number of bars can receive a 1, 2 or 3 PIN rating.
- Awarded based on factual, impartial information as well as multiple visits from anonymous local reviewers.
- Subject to the same criteria globally to ensure consistency.
The pinnacle guide will officially launch:
- In 2023, when the first PIN will be awarded.
- As an online resource for excellence.
To create an authentic, reliable and trusted recognition system that elevates the bar industry, underpinned by fair and visible processes.
To work collaboratively with the global drinks community to create an accolade that is enduring and internationally respected.
To be a driving force towards a genuinely inclusive drinks industry, to uphold sustainable values and to champion excellence without prejudice.
thepinnacleguide.com | @thepinnacleguide