Visit the Hayman's distillery
The Hayman's family welcome visitors to their distillery and offer organised tours, tastings, a shop and a courtyard bar.
Hayman's Distillery is at 8a Weir Road, London, SW12 0GT and is a 12-minute walk from Balham station (Northern line, zone 3 Overground and Underground) or a 15-minute walk from Clapham South station (Northern line, zone 2 Underground).
Distillery tours give a tortured behind-the-scenes look at how Hayman's make their award-winning family gins. Each tour, which cost £25 per person, lasts approximately 75 minutes and includes:
- A welcome Hayman's London Dry G&T.
- An interactive, hands-on, talk on the botanicals used to make gin.
- An in-depth guide to Hayman's two-day distillation process.
- A tutored tasting of three award-winning gins with different mixers.
- 15% off all purchases that include a 70cl Hayman's Gin bottle.
Tours are for over 18s only and can be pre-booked up to two months in advance at Haymansgin.com
Hayman's interactive cocktail masterclasses give you the opportunity to taste their range of gins and then to improve your cocktail-making skills while learning how to make a range of delicious gin cocktails.
There is a maximum of 12 people per masterclass. Each masterclass lasts approximately 90 minutes and includes:
- An introduction to the distillery and tutored tasting of three of Hayman's award-winning gins.
- How to make the perfect G+T, including a Hayman's and Tonic for each guest.
- Tips and techniques with a demonstration of three Hayman's Gin cocktails.
- Go behind the bar to make your choice of the three cocktails – and then enjoy it on the other side of the bar.
- 15% off any purchase that includes a 70cl bottle.
Masterclasses cost £35, are for over 18s only and can be pre-booked up to two months in advance at Haymansgin.com
The Distillery Shop is open weekdays: 12 noon to 5:30pm and selected Saturdays each month from 12 noon to 5pm - please see Haymansgin.com for dates.
The distillery courtyard remains open for takeaway drinks on Friday afternoons from Midday – 5pm, weather permitting.
For booking enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org