More about Bombay Sapphire Distillery (Laverstoke Mill)
Κατάσταση εταιρίας Σε λειτουργία Ιδρύθηκε: 2013 Ιδιοκτήτης: Bacardi Limited Όγκος παραγωγής: 2.4m cases annually (with capacity for a million more) Επισκεψιμότητα: Δέχεται κοινό όλο το χρόνο Τηλέφωνο: +44 (0)1256 895 071 Website:http://www.distillery.bombaysapphire.com
Bombay Sapphire embodies the idea of a modern gin, indeed it was only launched in 1987. However, both Sapphire and Bombay Dry Gin, its mother brand, can trace their origins and recipes back to the 1760s. Originally made at what is now the Quintessential owned distillery at Loushers Lane, Warrington, since 2014 Bombay gins have been made at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery at Laverstoke Mill.
Laverstoke Mill London Road Laverstoke RG28 7NR Hampshire, England United Kingdom
Bombay Sapphire is a very versatile gin which makes an excellent G&T as well as countless different cocktails. Follows some of our favourite recipes from Bombay Sapphire Distillery’s own in-house mixologist, Sam Carter. Go to the distillery to try one of his drinks or make for yourself by following these simple instructions.
Ultimate Gin & Tonic
1. Full a Copa de Balon glass with cubed ice 2. Stir ice in glass to chill the glass and reach the coldest part of the ice. 3. Strain melted ice water from glass. 4. Cut a lime in half through its equator. Then cut each half into 4 wedges. Squeeze one wedge over glass and drop wedge into glass. 5. Measure 50ml of Bombay Sapphire gin into glass. 6. Stir 7. Slowly pour 100ml of tonic water into glass. 8. Gently stir so as not to lose fizz from tonic - fold as if making meringue.
1. Cut a lime in half through its equator. Then cut each half into 4 wedges. Squeeze two wedges over glass and drop both into glass. 2. Measure the following into the glass:
50ml Bombay Sapphire Gin
10ml St. Germain liqueur
15ml Martini Bianco vermouth
3. Stir ingredients together. 4. Add cubed ice to fill glass. 5. Stir again. 6. Top up with ginger beer (about 100ml) 7. Fold ginger beer into drink (in a similar way to making a making meringue. 8. Garnish with slice root ginger and mint sprig.
1. Measure the following into your cocktail shaker:
35ml Star of Bombay Gin
15ml Freshly squeezed lemon juice
15ml Sugar syrup
2. Shake with ice. 3. Fine strain into chilled glass. 4. Top up with sparkling water. 5. Garnish with a lemon peel.