Cocktails Made Easy Jigger
Category: Bar equipment & barware
Sub Category: Bar tools
Height (mm): 113
Width (mm): 55
Max capacity (ml): 60
Capacity to brim (ml): 75
Glasswasher / dishwasher safe: yes
Product code: EASY201
Producer: Mitchell & Cooper
The “Easy Jigger” is a measure designed for use when making cocktails, primarily in the home but also by professional bartenders. It has a unique design and attributes not previously seen in such a measure:
• Measures from 1.25 ml (1/24 oz) to 60 ml (2 oz)
• Millilitre graduations: 1.25ml, 2.5ml, 5ml, 7.5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 25ml, 30ml, 40ml, 45ml, 50ml, 60ml
• Ounce graduations: 1/24oz, 1/12oz, 1/6oz, 1/4oz, 1/3oz, 1/2oz, 2/3oz, 3/4oz, 1oz, 1¼oz, 1½oz, 1¾oz, 2oz
• Designed to be comfortably handheld using 6 different grips (3 right-hand & 3 left-hand) or stable on a worktop
• Measures read from the inside so easy to read from above
• More graduated volume measures than other cocktail jiggers
• Holds a double measure of spirit with markings for 50ml, 60ml and 2oz
• Magnetic base so you can keep it somewhere safe such as on your fridge door
• Lugs on the base allow the jigger to rest on the side of a shaker or stirring glass so you don’t have to patiently hold it while viscous liquids such as honey slowly run out
• Steps built into the bottom to help accurately measure small quantities (1.25, 2.5 and 5ml)
• Dishwasher safe and long-lasting – a lifetime with careful use.
• Made from special high-grade food safe plastic that has a glass-like appearance. This is no 'bog-standard' plastic and this material guarantees greater accuracy and durability than a glass measure and due to translucence is easier to read than stainless-steel measures.
• Packaging is a single cleverly folded single piece of cardboard to avoid the use of glue and plastics
• Designed by Simon Difford and his friends at Mitchell & Cooper, established in 1879 this is one of the world’s old bar tool manufacturers and maker of Bonzer jiggers, their accuracy confirmed by an official UK government stamp.
• Unique registered design.
The Easy Jigger is currently available for shipping within the UK only but we will be shipping globally directly from the UK by the end of September 2020. If you live outside the UK and would like to be kept informed on when it is available in your country please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For wholesale quantities please contact email@example.com, the makers of Bonzer barware, directly.
Q. Does parallax error affect accuracy?
A. Parallax error refers to the displacement caused in the apparent position an object when viewed at an angle other than perpendicular to the object. And yes, this is something we had to allow for when calibrating our jigger. The way each person holds the jigger, or their position when using on a counter, will affect the angel they view from so vary the parallax effect. We judged what we consider an average angle when calibrating the Easy Jigger and the effect on its accuracy due to parallax error is minimal.