Cocktails Made Easy Jigger
The “Easy Jigger” is a measure designed for use when making cocktails, primarily in the home but also by professional bartenders. It has a unique design and attributes not previously seen in such a measure.
• Graduated measure markings are raised and marked in red.
• Dishwasher and glasswasher safe - indeed machine washing is preferable to handwashing (see "Cleaning" below).
• Measures from 1.25 ml (1/24 oz) to 60 ml (2 oz)
• Millilitre graduations: 1.25ml, 2.5ml, 5ml, 7.5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml, 25ml, 30ml, 40ml, 45ml, 50ml, 60ml
• Ounce graduations: 1/24oz, 1/12oz, 1/6oz, 1/4oz, 1/3oz, 1/2oz, 2/3oz, 3/4oz, 1oz, 1¼oz, 1½oz, 1¾oz, 2oz
• Designed to be comfortably handheld using 6 different grips (3 right-hand & 3 left-hand) or stable on a worktop
• Measures read from the inside so easy to read from above
• More graduated volume measures than other cocktail jiggers
• Holds a double measure of spirit with markings for 50ml, 60ml and 2oz
• Magnetic base so you can keep it somewhere safe. Beware, it will stick on your fridge door but the magnet may not be strong enough to withstand the door being slammed closed.
• Lugs on the base allow the jigger to rest on the side of a shaker or stirring glass so you don’t have to patiently hold it while viscous liquids such as honey slowly run out
• Steps built into the bottom to help accurately measure small quantities (1.25, 2.5 and 5ml)
• Made from special high-grade food-safe plastic that has a glass-like appearance. This is no 'bog-standard' plastic and this material guarantees greater accuracy and durability than a glass measure and due to translucence is easier to read than stainless-steel measures.
• Packaging is a single cleverly folded single piece of cardboard to avoid the use of glue and plastics
• Designed by Simon Difford and his friends at Mitchell & Cooper, established in 1879, this is one of the world’s old bar tool manufacturers and maker of Bonzer jiggers, their accuracy confirmed by an official UK government stamp.
• Unique registered design.
Cleaning your Easy Jigger
We advise rinsing under hot water between cocktails and washing more thoroughly, preferably in a dishwasher or glasswasher from time to time. The red markings on the jigger will last longer if not rubbed when drying with a cloth. Like your jeans, your Easy Jigger will look better for longer if washed with care.
UK & International shipping
In the wake of Brexit we are temporarily only shipping to the UK. We expect to resume shipments to EU countries, the USA, and Canada in mid-January 2021.
Q. Does parallax error affect accuracy?
A. Parallax error refers to the displacement caused in the apparent position of an object when viewed at an angle other than perpendicular to the object. And yes, this is something we had to allow for when calibrating our jigger. The way each person holds the jigger, or their position when using on a counter, will affect the angle they view from so vary the parallax effect. We judged what we consider an average angle when calibrating the Easy Jigger and the effect on its accuracy due to parallax error is minimal.
Q. Should the metal on the base protrude a little?
A. The magnet in the base of the Easy Jigger is a design feature that allows it to hang from a steel object for easy storage, and for bartenders to stick over their workstation (under bar counter). The magnet has to protrude very slightly from the base in order for the magnet to work. Please rest assured, this does not adversely affect the stability of the jigger.
For wholesale quantities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the makers of Bonzer barware, directly.