Serve in aCoupe glass
Dust with freshly grated nutmeg
How to make:
STIR honey with Scotch in base of shaker until honey dissolves. Add other ingredients, SHAKE with ice and fine strain into chilled glass.
|1 1/3 fl oz||Blended Scotch whisky|
|2/3 fl oz||Oat milk / oatmeal water|
|1/2 fl oz||Disaronno amaretto|
|1/3 fl oz||Single cream / half-and-half|
Read about cocktail measures and measuring.
To make Oat milk / oatmeal water:
1. Soak 3 heaped tablespoons of oatmeal (porridge oats) in half a mug of hot (not boiling) water.
2. Stir and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
3. Strain to extract the creamy liquid and discard what's left of the oatmeal.
An almond riff on the classic Atholl Brose created in March 2016 by yours truly for Disaronno amaretto.
One serving of Almond Atholl Brose contains 173 calories.
- 1.2 standard drinks
- 19.17% alc./vol. (38.34° proof)
- 16.3 grams of pure alcohol
Join the Discussion
... comment(s) for Almond Atholl Brose
You must log in to your account to make a comment.
You must be logged in to upvote or downvote a commentClick here to login