81. Alexander - pretty much static in position (82nd place in 2018) but leads numerous creamy variations with the Brandy Alexander - and the vodka-based Alexander the Great also heavily hit on Difford's Guide.
82. Jamaican Mule - down from 75th place in 2018, 65th place in 2017 and 53rd place in 2016.
83. Boston Sour - new entry.
84. Charlie Chaplin Cocktail - a sloe gin-based classic that joined this chart in 2017. Down from 71st place during 2018.
85. Rusty Nail - a new entry in 2018 at 79th place.
86. Mary Pickford - down from 73rd place in 2018, 62nd in 2017 and 72nd place in 2016.
87. Blazer (Blue Blazer) - down from 77th place in 2018 and 61nd place in 2017.
88. Rum Sour - new entry.
89. Gin & It - 66th place during 2018, 38th in 2017, and 86th place in 2016.
90. Singapore Sling - 78th place in both 2018 and 2017.
91. Caipirinha - the 2016 Olympics helped drive this cocktail to 38th place that year. It was at 86th place during 2018.
92. Champs-Elysees - new entry.
93. Passion Fruit Daiquiri - new entry.
94. Scotch Sour - new entry.
95. Brandy Alexander - 90th place in 2018, down from 77th place in 2017.
96. Black Manhattan - new entry.
97. Batanga - new entry.
98. Port Old-Fashioned - new entry.
99. Russian Spring Punch - yet another Dick Bradsell cocktail in the top 100. The Russian Spring Punch was previously always been in our top 70 most visited cocktails but is down from 80th place during 2018.
100. New York Sour - little change from back 2017 when it was a new entry.