21. Bramble - 12th place in 2020, 23nd in 2019, 6th place in 2018. It's worth remembering that back in 2017 the Bramble was one place ahead of Dick's Espresso Martini.
22. Screaming Orgasm - down from 16th in 2020 and 2019. The Porn Star Martini isn't the only lewd named cocktail that's popular.
23. Vieux Carré - another cocktail from New Orleans. 19th in 2020. 20th in 2019, and 27th in 2018.
24. Cheeky Vimto - up from 25th in 2020 and its new entry position of 36th place in 2019, this is firmly attributed to our UK audience.
25. Mojito - the Mojito fell out of favour and during 2015 it became the 76th most viewed cocktail on Difford's Guide. However, in 2016 it recovered to 49th place and continued to gain in 2017 to end up 44th most viewed, then 33rd place in 2018. In 2019 it crashed back to 70th place but staged a dramatic recovery to 18th in 2020.
26. The Last Word - 31st place in 2020, 29th in 2019, 23rd place during 2018, and 18th in 2017.
27. Piña Colada - maintaining 27th place for a second year, massively up from 64th place in 2019, 54th in 2018, 60th in 2017, and 68th in 2016.
28. Zombie - up from 30th place in 2020, 57th in 2019, 32nd in 2018, 59th in 2017, and 69th in 2016.
29. Long Island Iced Tea - down from 7th place in 2020, 22nd in 2019, but still up from 31st in 2018, 44th in 2017, and 85th in 2016.
30. Paper Plane - down from 28th place in 2020 and 2019, this was a new entry at 65th in 2018.
31. Whiskey Sour - 43rd place in 2020, 25th in 2019, 39th in 2018, 49th in 2017, and way up from 89th place in 2016.
32. Jungle Bird - up from 45th place in 2020, 42nd in 2019 when this was a new entry from narrowly outside the top 100 during 2018.
33. Dirty Banana - this creamy cocktail has fallen from 10th place in 2020, 13th in 2019, and 12th in 2018.
34. Daiquiri - up from 49th place in 2020.
35. Aviation - 36th place in 2020, 34th in 2019, 24th in 2018, 21st in 2017 and 2016.
36. Ramos Gin Fizz - up one place from 37th in 2020 and 2019, this was 25th in 2018, 18th in 2017, 19th in 2016, and 29th in 2015.
37. Slow Comfortable Screw Against The Wall - while bars strive to write highfalutin menus with sophisticated drinks made using house-made ingredients, it would appear many consumers are looking for something a lot more basic. This was our 26th most visited cocktail in 2020, 9th in 2019, 11th during 2018, 10th during 2017, 12th in 2016 and 15th in 2015.
38. Penicillin - this whisky-based cocktail was the 23rd most viewed on Difford's Guide during 2020 and 19th in 2019 but was prior to that was consistently in our top 10.
39. Brooklyn - 68th place in 2020, 59th in 2019, 51st in 2018, and 40th place in 2017.
40. French 75 - 91st place in 2020, 75th in 2019, 58th in 2018, and 59th in 2017.