61. Negroni Sbagliato - up from 69th place in 2018.
62. Moscow Mule - we noticed a huge resurgence for this drink during 2015. However, during late 2016 and throughout 2017 this vodka-based Mule plummeted while other spirit-based Mules grew, most notably the Mexican Mule. This trend continued in 2018 as the Moscow Mule is up from 93rd place in 2018 but still down from 50th place in 2017.
63. Tequila Sour - a new entry at 95th place during 2018. (Arguably a Tommy's Margarita is a Tequila Sour and not a Margarita).
64. Piña Colada - 54th place in 2018, 60th place in 2017 and 68th place in 2016.
65. Final Ward - this popular Last Word riff is up from 92nd place during 2018.
66. Garibaldi - thanks to Dante's fluffy orange juice this was a new entry at 100th place in 2018.
67. Tom Collins - 62nd place in 2018, 67th in 2017 and 75th in 2016.
68. Milano Torino -up from 76th place in 2018 after entering at 98th place in 2017.
69. Army & Navy - 57th place in 2018, 55th place in 2017 and 86th place in 2016.
70. Mojito - the Mojito fell dramatically out of favour and during 2015 it became the 76th most viewed cocktail on Difford's Guide. However, during 2016 it recovered to 49th most viewed and continued to gain in 2017 to end up 44th most viewed. Now it's falling again, down from 33rd place in 2018.
71. Italian Margarita - new entry.
72. Bobby Burns - a new entry in 2016 at 74th place, it's held its position at 72nd place in both 2017 and 2018.
73. Whisky Mac - it's great to see this old Scotch whisky-based cocktail still in this cart although down from 29th position in 2017 and 55th place in 2018.
74. Fat Tire - a new entry in 2016 its position was little changed in 2017 but is now up from 98th place in 2018.
75. French 75 - down from 58th place during 2018 and 59th in 2017.
76. Almond Old-fashioned - new entry.
77. Lemon-Lime & Bitters - new entry.
78. Godfather - new entry.
79. Vodka Collins - 84th place in 2018 and 58th place in 2017.
80. Eastern Standard - new entry.