61. Army & Navy - 74th place in 2020, 69th in 2019, 57th in 2018, 55th in 2017, and 86th in 2016.
62. Boulevardier - down from 51st place in 2020, 43rd in 2019, 38th in 2018, and 37th in 2017.
63. Enzoni - new entry!
64. Singapore Sling - Singapore's national cocktail was at 90th place in 2020 and 2019, 78th in both 2018 and 2017.
65. Gin Fizz - new entry!
66. French 76 - down from 59th place in 2020, 42nd place in 2019, this vodka-based French 75 was a new entry at 41st place during 2018.
67. Scotch Sour - up from 48th place in 2020, this was one of that year's big risers, up from 94th place in 2019 when this was a new entry.
68. White Negroni - 70th place in 2020, down from a static 52nd position in 2019 and 2018, and 43rd place in 2017.
69. Sidecar - new entry!
70. Mezcal Margarita - a new entry at 79th place in 2020.
71. Lemon-Lime & Bitters - massively popular in Australia the LLB was at 53rd place in 2020, and 77th in 2019 when this was a new entry.
72. Carajillo - a new entry at 64th place in 2020.
73. Final Ward - this popular Last Word riff was at 96th place in 2020, 65th in 2019, and 92nd in 2018.
74. Maple Old-Fashioned - new entry at 97th place in 2020.
75. Passion Fruit Daiquiri - 73rd place in 2020, and 93rd in 2019 when this was a new entry.
76. El Presidente - a new entry at 98th place in 2020.
77. Almond Old-fashioned - down from 61st place in 2020 but still up from 76th place in 2019 when this was a new entry.
78. Vodka Sour - 71st place in 2020, 45th in 2019, 61st in 2018, 91st in 2017.
79. Trinidad Sour - this bitters heavy cocktail was at 60th place in 2020, 26th place in 2019, and 34th in 2018.
80. Aqua Velva - 41st place in 2020, and 2019 when this then new entry proved that blue drinks are back.